Shanti Yoga gives back in many ways.
– Shanti Yoga supports the communities where we teach by purchasing local products whenever possible.
– At least 10% of profits per season are spent on local initiatives that benefit the community.
– Finally, we emphasize hiring locals whenever possible, which provides a necessary source of income.
We believe in giving back to our students in as many ways as we can.
– One student per training attends completely free via scholarship. Application must be approved and truly based on need. Food and accommodation not provided.
– Our trainings are donation-based. You only pay our costs: staff salary, materials, etc. Private room is included in the small registration fee. We provide two tea & fruit breaks. To keep costs low students are responsible for their own food.
– At the completion of the donation-based course, if you choose to donate over a certain amount you are eligible to join our repeat program. This means you can attend the same type of future training program – as many times as you like in the future – for free! You just have to pay for your own meals and accommodations each time. Wow!
– If there’s need and aptitude we hire students to help with drop-ins and other tasks needed at the school. This provides valuable hands-on practice and experience.
We utilize our numerous yogi contacts across the world to help our students in their future yoga careers, if they choose to pursue teaching. This helps spread yoga across the globe.
For more details about our scholarship program or donation-based trainings read our FAQ or contact us.