We offer 2 drop-in classes per day. These classes are for all levels. If there’s a training going on you may be joined by the students, though we typically keep the classes separate. This provides amazing opportunities for additional learning for all involved: drop-ins, students, and instructors.
– All levels welcome, including beginners, first-timers, intermediate, and advanced.
– Class difficulty scales based on unique blend of students in attendance. Instructors can modulate difficulty based on seeing how you perform during class so everybody who wants will be pushed to their limits. You will have an amazing experience for your skill level.
– We have mats, blocks, straps, and pillows. No need to bring anything – just yourself.
– Morning is Hatha or Vinyasa Flow – perfect for starting the day with a nice sweat.
– Evening is Yin or Hatha – perfect for stretching before the evening.
For class schedule please see locations page.
We currently offer drop-ins at this location and these times only (other locations are closed for the season):
Om Beach, India
8 – 9:30 AM (90 minutes)
4-5:30 PM (90 minutes)
Monday through Saturday. No class on Sundays.
Please arrive a few minutes before class start time to set up a mat, settle in, and speak with the instructor. Payment is accepted in local currency. Rates are posted outside the yoga studio.
Directions – how to find the yoga shala:
1. From Gokarna take a rickshaw. Ask the driver to take you to Om Shree Ganesh at Om Beach. Rickshaw cost should be 200R one-way, though this is subject to change.
2. Once at Om Shree Ganesh, ask the front desk how to find the Shanti Yoga School shala. They will point you in the right direction.
3. There are signs from behind Om Shree Ganesh to the shala. It’s a 2-minute walk from Om Shree Ganesh.
See locations page for more details.